Disclosure in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03
Dear customer, this Communication is informative about how Casa Di Erminia processes your personal data in full compliance with Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
The data is entered into the database of Casa Di Erminia after acquiring your consent, except in cases provided for in Article. 24 Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
That article provides that the treatment is based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Section 13 we inform you that:
1. The data are collected for commercial, contractual, administrative, accounting, statistics and establish normal trade contacts with both manual and computerized forms;
2. The provision of data is optional;
3. In case of refusal to give the data the purpose will be achieved not referred to in point 1;
4. The data are acquired through our request and your contact and can be communicated to consultants, shippers or carriers for the above purposes or further engagement marketing, or market research;
5. You can contact at any time to those responsible for data processing to assert your rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, namely: the existence or not of the data that concern you; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data processed in violation of law; updating, rectification or integration of data; certification that the operations were brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated or transmitted;
6. The processing data holders is Casa Di Erminia;
7. The Heads of the treatment in accordance with art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/03 is Casa Di Erminia;
8. The full list of those responsible is available at the headquarters of Casa Di Erminia.
The customer, the information contained in Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, consents to the processing of personal data within the limits indicated that claims to have received and read.
Dear User, on our Web site uses third party cookies in order to provide you the best browsing experience. In this section you can find all the necessary information.
What are cookies
When you visit a website your computer stores a text file: this text file called cookie.
Within this small file there is information that that web site will use when you decide to enter it again. This service allows you, for example, do not have to enter it each time, on the same site, user name and / or language settings. Anyway you can always disable cookies and below we show you how to do.
How to remove cookies
We remind you that disabling cookies when you access to our online services you should always re-enter the information required, because the system will not saved.
To disable Flash cookies follow this guide.
Third Party Cookies
A web site can accommodate on its services pages of third parties, for example banners, even plug-in company, YouTube, Slideshare etc. In this case they are called cookie third parties precisely because not attributable directly to the web site you're visiting, but, instead, to external services that it offers.
Also our web site uses this kind of service; below, for each service used or usable, we link to specific information: Google (Plus, Maps, YouTube) – Facebook – Twitter – LinkedIn e Slideshare – Instagram.